Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas to the readers of Armchair Modeller Down Under.

I hope that Christmas is good to you and that you manage to find some time to get out of the armchair and into some modelling. Perhaps some of Santa's gifts will provide you with something to do over the coming weeks, whether it's building a kit or working on the layout.

For myself, I will be taking a couple of kits with me for the annual beach side holiday. I will also pack plenty of good reading material, including the latest (January 2011) issues of Model Railroader and Model Railroad Craftsman. And, hopefully, Santa will deliver to me the latest Ray Love book on the New South Wales Railways that was advertised in the November/December issue of AMRM.

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment