2010 is upon us. It's that time of the year for some planning for the year ahead. I certainly look forward to the new year after the instability of last year; moving three times and living in four different houses!
One usually reflects on the past and then commits to a new future by way of a number of resolutions that are rarely kept. I hope to change that pattern with some resolutions that I do hope to keep (I am not silly enough to think I will achieve 100% success). They are:
1. insulate the garage and install a proper ceiling
2. put up additional lighting and more power points
3. have an operating (running) model railway by year end
4. have some scenery/buildings completed
5. log the progress on my blog
6. digitise my prototype railway photos and catalogue them
7. attend at least one major overseas model railway/railroad event
We will see how well I do come this time next year.
Post a Comment