Thursday 8 September 2011

Modelling the Railways of South Australia Convention 2011

I am busily packing late this evening for my trip to Adelaide. I fly out tomorrow morning. I will be attending the Modelling the Railways of South Australia Convention on Saturday. The Convention is on again at the Flinders Medical Centre; as it has been for the last few years now.

The Convention always has a good selection of model and prototype topics. The Convention notes are superb and form the backbone of my modelling information on the South Australian Railways and Commonwealth Railways.

I also hope to find some time to visit the National Railway Museum at Port Adelaide on Sunday. I love the industry and history around Port Adelaide so I must remember to take my camera!

I look forward to catching up with friends and modellers from South Australia at the Convention on Saturday. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment